Wednesday 18 December 2013


I turned to the door and looked at it with a smile. That smile meant "excited". And then I finally felt that. The power was flowing in my aorties and I was shining with blue light. I felt that my body has to move,my power has to work. So I moved. I broke down the door and I was in narrow corridor. One man came running around the corner. He took his gun, but I have already been in the air, attacking him. So he ended on the floor, giving a bloody kiss on it. I was running and beating people  in the building. I didn't like that kind of fight, but I had to find the boss. One man managed to warn people. I heard them in whole building. I was afraid, that I won't find the boss, but, fortunately, there was a map of the building in this room. I was pretty shure, that the room with two secret exits and a patio connecting all parts of the fabric was the room I was looking for. So I came here. I walked into and nobody was here. I quickly came to the patio. At the same while, the man I remembered from science lesson, came here aslo. He looked at me and smiled. "Well, well, well..." "Now, I'm gonna kill you, you know." And after a second Irealized, that I killed the man in school. I just wanted to ask, but he said: "You killed my brother. My twin. He just wanted to know something more about the power..." "He wanted to use it in very cruel way, I'm shure about that!" "You have no idea what he wanted and you will never know. I just wanna finish what he started and avenge him." "But you won't." I was supposed to attack, but suddenly, he took a knife from his sleeve and throw it. He hit me. I felt very strong pain in my stomach and shouted. I fell down, but I didn't make the red sign on the sky. The man stood vis-a-vis at a distance of about one meter. He was holding a gun, ready to shoot me. "I don't have your power. But you won't stay alive so long, so that I can take that. So I'm just gonna shoot you." "Why? Your brother needed the power to kill people."  "How do you know his plans?" "I don't. It was just obvious." "He was a bad man. You don't have to..." "Shut up!" He shouted. "I'm gonna kill you. I really do! In three... two... one..." I heard a gunshot and fir few seconds I believed that I died. But then I saw that. The boss was lying in a pool of blood. From his room came Vegard with someone's gun and Bård next to him. They knelt beside me. I was bleeding. They were talking something, but I couldn't unserstand. Vegard took my hand. "Thank you!" I whispered. "I love you sweeties." Everything in my head mixed and there was only bug chaos. I saw just mixwd colours. The pain stopped and I sank into deep darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment