Tuesday 10 December 2013


I'm just gonna die for few days. Mr Blackwood gave me these drugs. Grayanotoxin lets me be dead to rest. Then I wake up and keep saving the world. And a lot of people just look at me and scream: "I though you were dead!" And I say: "People talk lots of stupid things, almost always lies." I can't just say anything else... And also I can't tell them why I suddenly run out during the lesson... Being secret hero is tiring. And demanding. But looking into someone's eyes after rescuing him is the best feeling ever. People are thankful to me. I love that.
It was next science lesson and I had enaugh. Yep, today killing myself again. Last time it was... two months ago, in October. After an attack in New Orlean. During these two months nothing unusual happened but I'm just tired becouse of all things on my mind.
I looked at  the blackboard and thought what means this all chemistry. I couldn't understand anything. "What you're thinking about?" asked Paula. "I'm just wondering... if you could be a hero, how would you deal it with school and you know... such things?" "Haha, Weronika. You and your heroes..." she laughed. "But what would you do?" "Probably play truant a lot!" Yes, she is clever. But I don't play truant usually. My  parents don't  let me. They know that I am superhero, but they don't care. They treat is as my hobby and don't believe I get so tired of this. That's why I take grayanotoxin and mr Blackwood says them that I am saving the world somewhere. I turned to Bartek and Daga behind me. "Seriously, I have no idea how to do these exercises!" I said. "God, chemistry is stupid..." Bartek had no idea too.
Suddenly something happened. We heard some noise from corridor. And... a gunshot? Three men entered the classroom with guns. "I am looking for a girl." The one in the middle intimated. "Very fantastic girl named Weronika." He smiled. I got up slowly and everybody was looking terryfried at me. The man sighted me with scary smile on his face. "Now: I'm  gonna kill your friend if you try to attack me." He directed the gun to Paula's head. "You have to kill yourself." I looked at him and Paula. I had to think, not lose my mind! "That doesn't make sense." I answered after a while. "What if she is not my friend and I don't care about her? I'll jump, you'll shoot and next second you'll be dead. I have another idea. To do this with honor. I jump, you shoot. I will die or you will die. Do you like it?" "Haha, smart girl." He laughed. "Ok, let's play your game in three, two, one..." I jumped, feeling my power in my arteries, and he shoot. He didn't get me and I smashed his head on the ground. Suddenly, two men, which I forgot about, sourranded me and injected something into my organism. I sank into darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment