Tuesday 10 December 2013

I appeared. Didn't walk in, didn't wake up, just appeared. I was on the Oslo street somewhere, but I didn't know that city. I looked around. It was getting dark. Lots of people were walking down the street, but they didn't notice me. I smiled to one woman. Nothing. I tried to talk with one old man. He didn't even look at me. That was annoying. The noise of the street was making me feel stressed. All the voices, steps sounds, car noise... I sat on the bench and took a deep breath. "Keep calm, keep calm, keep calm..." I repeated in my mind. I was shocked, when I realised, that my powers appears - I was just a shadow, like a spirit. But my aorties came blue and started shining and I had to control the adrenaline. At the beginning of my hero-being I didn't controle myself and I was a danger. Now, all my powers have been under control. I heard that somebody suddenly stopped laughing and I felt that somebody is starring at me. I looked up. That were them. Two cute brothers starring at me like they see a ghost. Actually, I was a ghost. But they were suprised, becouse they have seen my power, my shining blue aorties. Anyway, that were them. Bård and Vegard Ylvisåker. Two Norwegians I wanted to see and that was my greatest dream ever. "Hvem er du?" Asked Vegard. "Sorry, I don't speak norwegian." I said. "I am Weronika and  I 'm a... hero..." I said unsteadily. They were just more suprised. "I know that it sounds weird, but you have seen what I did. I need help and it's very important. You don't see real me. Just the spirit. I'm almost dead, because of drugs I had taken to appear here and call somebody." "What do you mean, girl? Just... what are you talking about?" "I am a hero. You have to know something about me, I'm pretty shure you have heard this story about secret hero from Poland, Wroclaw?" "Ah, yes, fantastic story tale from Poland..." Answered Bård. "I am the shining hero. Story is about me." I said. They faces was like: what have you taken?! "You saw the power. I was attacked and kidnapped to Oslo, to closed fabric in suburbs, and dragged so that I can't use my power. They gonna kill me, so I have taken another drugs to appear here and call some help. Please, guys, you'e my last hope." They were looking at me in silence and then Vegard broke the silence. "I believe you. I wouldn't but what can explain this? But first show me proof you are the hero and then tell where is real you." "Thanks, Vegard." I said and got up. I let my power spread in all my aorties, I jumped somersaulted and slumped. They were impressed. "Now we have to get to me, to the fabric. You can't call the police, it would alarm the kidnappers and I'm shure they would escape in time. You have to help me get my powers back. We need one policeman or guard, like this one guarding the carpark right there. You have to steal the inhibitor. I can't, I'm just a ghost. You can do this. Then we will go to me. I can hear my heart beating, I'm not very far. I will wake myself up and you will electrecute me with inhibitor to get my powers back. I trust you more than myself. My body is weak so more than second can kill me. Then you will wait for sign. If you see red light on the sky, you call police and the ambulance and say that I'm dying. If you see the blue one, mission is over and we won. I call my special police and everything is ok." I just had this plan in my head. I don't know why, I just had. "Are  you into?" " Lead us to yourself." Said Bård. He sounded confident. Stealing the inhibitor was easy - Vegard was talking with the guy and Bård took it. So we went, following my heart soft beating. It took about twenty minutes to get there, but I felt like that took ages. Finally we found the carpark and sneak up quietly to the white van. I looked at them and said: "One of you is going with me there with me to electrecute my heart. The second one waits here." "I go with you." Said Vegard. I agreed. We sneak up to the little widnow. I saw myself lying on the floor, I looked like I was dead. Without any problems my spirit came into the room and sank into myself. I woke up and approached to the window. Vegard used the inhibitor and my powers were back in half of a second. I was ready to the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment