Tuesday 10 December 2013

I opened my eyes suddenly. I felt strange. I didn't remember some last hours. I just woke up from darkness and had no idea, how long had I slept and what had happened before. I looked around. I didn't even know where I was...
It was small room, empty, fetid and dirty. Walls were  dark, red-coloured  and didn't really make me feel good. There was old metal door - I checked it, was closed - and little, grided window and I could see trough this empty carpark. There was only one van standing it the middle. In the room I found a piece of rope and empty, broken glass. I didn't hear any sound. I wanted to call somebody, but I was scared. I was imprisoned.
I started to remind. At first, I recall science lesson. In my mind I put the picture: I'm sitting in scence class, tacher is talking some dumb staff which nobody understands. I see Paula next to me. Yes, she reminds me about something... A gun leveled at her head. And then all the story came ack to my head. A man, a game, a jump, a kill and then... darkness. All.
I was sitting for few minutes in silent, looking at the carpark. And suddenly I heard some noise. Somebody was coming down the stairs to my scary room. I heard opening lock and a tall man entered. He weared black jacket and strange bowler. His face was scarred so that he looked really terrible. I got up slowly and looked into his dark eyes. "I can kill ou right now." I said surely. He laughed loudly. "Do you think  I'm dumb" shouted. "I dragged you and your powers are off." I felt like he just hit me. I was in real danger. "Where I am?" I asked. "Oslo, suburbs, closed fabric. Boss would kill me for giving you this info, but I don't really care. Nevertheless you gonna die. Mr Anybody just wanna your power so he is waiting till you can give it to him." "I'm not gonna give it to him." "You will." He left the room.
I was desperated. I started to scour my pockets. I found hidden bottle of grayanotoxin. I knew that using this would help me survive, but taking too much drugs is dangerous. On the other hand, if I take a little... I could get some safe hours. And some drugs blended have special properties. I was almost shure that grayanotoxin with some drugs gives belocation ability... I could call help within a radius of ten kilometers... I took the bottle from hidden pocket. I examined it, slowly took up to lips and took a gulp. I fell on the ground, sinking into darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment