Sunday 12 January 2014

That was a stunning, calm glade in the middle of dark forrest. Sun was shining and all I heard was birds singing forest songs in the trees. Gentle breez blew and Vegard's curls smoothly stroked my cheek. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He sighed and took my hand. "I really care about you since you almost died..." he said quietly with some sadness which I didn't understand. "I'm happy I could find some time to sit here and look after you, my little hero. I'm just stalking at you for so long and talking to you, but you say nothing..." I was trying to answer but I couln't say any word, like I was mute. "Just... don't let me wait..." he whispered. A tear ran down my cheek. He touched it. "Sorry, if you cry because of me..." Then I heard another voice speaking in Norwegian. I turned around. Bård was here, just talking something to Vegard. "Hun gråter" answered Vegard, "Hun vil vakn opp i dag, Bård..." I didn't know what's going on. I took a deep breathe and felt some power, then I was falling in darkness, and when I opened my eyes I saw bright light and two blurry shapes. And when it was getting sharper and sharper I saw two people standing over me. Smiling. Bård and Vegard. "Welcome back to living" said Vegard, he was full of hapiness. I was trying to say hello, but my throat just made a strange noise. I was feeling like I have been mute for ages. "Hello" I whispered after a while and smiled to them gently. "Have I overslept for dinner? I'm starving."

No comments:

Post a Comment